Ace of Wands

This experience of painting the TAROT DE ST. CROIX has become a gateway to realizing the connection between spirit and present moment. Never before have I felt so guided in my work, what is needed shows up.I was concerned that I was putting too much of my personal story into this deck. The Ace of Wands came to tell me that I am but a conduit for the universal archetypes to express themselves. The synchronicities that keep happening tell me I am doing my "great work" that the magical spark of life is directing me. I am gaining confidence as this project unfolds that I am a messenger of sorts.

The Ace of Wands is here to tell you that by living your passion and being the true expression of who you are, you will succeed. It is the energy of the divine manifesting in matter through you.